Ow. My back hurts. My legs hurt in a variety of different ways. My side hurts. I keep getting horrible headaches. My arm has a random pain at odd intervals. Ow. And meh. And screaming. I'm tired, and stressed, and there's too damned much to do.
If you need me, I'll be under this rock.
Something which I don't really feel like talking about has just put me in a terrible mood. Please tell me about something good?
1.YOUR PORN STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on mother's side first name, favorite candy)
3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite animal, name of high school)
5. YOUR OPPOSITE SEX NAME: (name of dad/mom, cell phone Company you use):
Joe T Mobile
7. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (daily prescription medicine, make of car)
8. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, street you grew up on):
9. YOUR FASHION DESIGNER NAME: (first word you see on your left, favorite restaurant)
10. YOUR TRAGIC HEROINE NAME: (favourite flower, word off nearest book spine)
If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a memory of you and me. It can be anything you want, either good or bad. I promise not to come after you with a spatula, either way.
When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people remember about you.
I am pretty much not reading lj at the moment. I am completely behind and unlikely to catch up and dunno if I'll be reading again. Anything you want me to read for about the past two weeks or in the near future please link it in comments.
Whee, squee and all that jazz. I got back from my first Worldcon yesterday, having had a week of much fun. I'm trying to think of highlights, but as there were many and it's already fuzzy I'm sure to forget stuff.
But basically I had lots and lots of fun. Talked to lots of people including people I already knew, people I only knew periferally, people I'd only heard of and people I knew nothing of in the first place. I attended some great panels, a belly-dancing workshop, a few concerts, a couple of game-show-type-things, a play, a masquerade and probably more. I went to some good parties. I did some scientific experiments. I played ring toss with Hugos.
And I have mentioned no one specifically mainly because I wouldn't mention everyone, so there we go. If I can be bothered I might be more detailed at a later point.